Monday, December 19, 2011

Final Projects: Acrilyc Round 1

Hello!!
What's up? me I have been veryyyy busy with my new school!! Art Center is way challenging! So sorry for not being able to post during a very long time, but now that I am in my winter break I will upload all the fall paintings :) Hopping you like it! These three were final projects! painted with acrilyc.

★☆★☆★

Holaaaa!!!

Perdón por no actualizar durante tanto tiempo!! Es imposible de compaginar con la escuela!! Art Center es muy duro!! jajaja pero he sobrevivido y estoy contenta del resultado! Así que estos días que estoy  un poco mas libre porque tenemos vacaciones de invierno, ire subiendo las que he hecho durante el curso.
Espero que os gusten! Estas tres piezas están pintadas con Acrilicos y son proyectos finales.

No comments: