Friday, March 7, 2014

Dreamworks Adventures!



Hellooo!!!

I usually don't post pictures on my art blog, but I decided to make an exception to keep track of my life haha! Also because lately I have been doing so much work that I rarely post any drawing... So well!!
As I maybe mentioned before, I am still at Dreamworks! I am on my second internship in Consumer Products, which is so much fun! I am in charge of Character design, so is a loooot of characters to remember their specifics! also loots of products what makes it very challenging and exciting! I am having a great time! but not always all is work, sometimes we got to have lots of fun. like today, that has been the release of Mr. Peabody and Sherman! Is cool because we did some of the toys and is exciting to see them coming alive! So well! just here a bunch of funny Pictures with my co-interns:
Mariko Yamashin, Dahye Jung and Vivien Wu, and some pictures of our CP team!
Enjoy!

★☆★☆★



Holaaa!!!

Normalmente no pongo fotos en mi blog, pero esta vez hare una excepcion, asi tengo un recuerdo!
Ahora estoy en mi segundas Practicas en Dreamworks Consumer Products. Estoy en la division de Diseño de personajes, lo cual es genial!  Estoy a cargo de acordarme de un monton de personajes y sus pequeños detalles, a la vez de muchos productos y sus diferencias, lo que se convierte en un reto! pero es super divertido! hay mucho trabajo, pero tambien tenemos nuestros ratos graciosos, como hoy, que es el estreno de la nueva pelicula " las aventuras de Peabody y Sherman.". Hemos tenido la suerte de poder participar en varios productos y juguetes para la pelicula y es genial ver que prontos e empezaran a vender! Asi que nada, os dejo con algunas fotos graciosas con las otras chicas de Practicas: Mariko Yamashin, Dahye Jung y Vivien Wu. Ademas de una foto de nuestro equipo!

Hasta pronto!

Kt







No comments: