Friday, February 21, 2014

Evil Mermaid!



Hello!!!
Long time!!
hah I have been sooooo busy!!! Too much! But is fun!  Hehe! Today I wanted to take a quick break and take advantage of my "free" day. I decided to do a drawing for the  #Sketch_dailies. The topic I choose was Mermaids! So well, here my Mermaid hahaha an evil one! It was really fun!

I also have to announce that recently I also got a Tumblr. Yeah... I did it.. hehe so if anybody interested, please check it out: http://katiagrifols.tumblr.com/

See you soon!

★☆★☆★

Holaaa!

Por fin tengo un ratillo! he estado super ocupada... jeje pero esta bien! Mejor ocupada que desocupada jaja! En fin, hoy que es mi "dia libre" he decidio hacer algo diferente  y hacer un dibujillo para #Sketch_dailies. El tema era "sirenas", asi que bueno toma sirena maligna! Ha sido muy divertido la verdad!

Tambien he de decir que hace "poco" tengo Tumblr. Si.. en fin he caido.. como todos... asi que si hay algun interesado aqui os dejo la direccion para que le echeis un vistazo: http://katiagrifols.tumblr.com/

Hasta pronto!

No comments: