Wednesday, April 10, 2013

When I think I am an Artist!!!



Hellooo!!

I'm still alive! (Not sure how long I will be like that whit this giant amount of work I am having now...) Anyway!!! This days are coming on a super stressing and challenging way..! So much homeworks at school! So much assignments.. well that happens on final week so not that bad! I just like to complain! In the mean time, even if I am very stressed I really try my best to do something different once in a while so I feel like an artist haha! I use to go life drawings on fridays at school! (yes.. friday night.. at school... life drawing.. what a great way to spend my day off! haha!) so well! As I said, for me is very inspiring and relaxing and I feel very free and usually happy with my work, so here is a little bit of my best last pieces!!

huhu!

★☆★☆★

Holaaa!!

Estoy viva aunn!!! ( Pero nos e por cuanto tiempo mas si sigo a este ritmo.. con tantos deveres como me ponen...) En fin! Estos dias estan viniendo en forma de estres y dificultades! Demasiados deveres en el cole, demasiadas cosas por acabar.. en fin es lo que tienen los finales, asi que tampoco es tan terrible! jaja me gusta quejarme! Pero cuando tengo tanto estres y trabajo intento tomarme pequeños ratitos para mi, para dibujar algo diferente y sentirme un poco mas artista! jajaja! Asi que suelo ir algunos viernes a la escuela a hacer dibujo figurativo! (si... muy trsite mi manera de pasar los viernes por la noche.. pero para mi es relajante y me desestresa mucho!). En fin! aqui os dejo algunos de los mejores dibujos!!

Jiji!!!

Kt

No comments: