Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Hansel and Gretel!


Vacationssss!!!!
And guess what I am doing in my vacations... drawing...! Haha I have a very boring life! so well this is my moment to make it more interesting! Trying new things and new styles and this kind of things... so well one of the things I will try to improve is to find a "more finished look" for my drawings. And I decided to make a series of drawings of me and my evil dogs as hansel and gretel, and me the poor witch hahaha! no just kidding! But I may will be posting new experiments with the Hansel and Gretel topic!


★☆★☆★

Vacacoinessss!!!

Por finn! Y bueno adivinar lo que hago en mi tiempo libre no es ningun misterio... Dibujar claro.. que aburrida es mi vida dios jajaja! en fin! es tiempod e experimentar y provar cosas nuevas asi que una de las cosas en las que me quiero enforcar es en tener un estilo mas "acabado". Y nada para ir haciendo dibujillos he decidido hacer la historia de Hansel y Gretel, con migo y mis malvados perros, y yo como pobre bruja desgraciadita! jaja noe s broma! pero supongo que ire colgando chapucillas de estas!

Ale espero que os guste!

Kt

1 comment:

Robbie Erwin said...

Great piece! I love the text.