Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Starting at the Art Center!

 Hello!!!!

Long time without writing and posting nothing!!! I am so sorry! I have been super busy!! I just started (again..!) my new life in California! so I had so much things to do.. one of these was starting at the Art Center College of Design in Pasadena! I am in the Illustration track. It is so much fun!! but also so much work! A lot!!!! So here you have two pieces I did for one of my classes! We had to pick a photo and re draw it again, first in Black and white and then we had to add color! I was inspired in comic books and pop art for doing it! And also here you have the photo (of me..!) that I took for the assignment!
I hope you like it!

★☆★☆★




 Alohaaa!!!

Cuanto tiempo sin escribir eh?? Perdón!! Es que he estado super liada instalándome (otra vez) en California! Y entre otras cosas he empezado un nuevo curso de Ilustración en la escuela Art Center College of Design en Pasadena. Es genial! me encanta! estoy super motivada pero también ponen muchísimo trabajo!!! Aquí os dejo una muestra: El trabajo consistía en coger una foto y redibujarla encima, primero en blanco y negro, y después había que añadirle color. Yo me he inspirado en los comics y en pop art para hacerlo. Espero que os guste! También he puesto la foto (mia. que remedio!) que he utilizado para el trabajo!

Espero que os guste!

Chao pejkaillos!

Kt

No comments: